Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I scan and email with a mg 2520

chuckokc
Contributor

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi chuckokc!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Stephen

Hi chuckokc!

Welcome to the Canon Community Forums! 

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know if you're seeing any error messages, and we also need to know the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your printer (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I have Windows Vista and I am connected to Internet with a USB cable!

Thank You,

Chuck Williams

Again, am I able email from mg 2520 printer?  I have Windows Vista and I am connected to internet with a USB cable!

Hi chuckokc!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your inquiry!

The Forums aren't meant for immediate assistance, but are designed to allow the community to help each other with issues encountered or tips they'd like to share along the way.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is a much more efficient way to get help! They're ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Announcements