05-16-2013 09:16 AM
05-19-2013 08:58 PM
A common occurance for this to occur would be that the port may have somehow been changed. Please try the following to resolve the issue:
1. Put your mouse in the top right corner to bring up the Charms Menu, then click Settings.
2. Click Control Panel.
3. Click Hardware and Sound.
4. Click Devices and Printers.
5. Right click the MG300 Series Printer and click Printer Properties.
6. Click the Ports tab.
7. Make sure that the checkmark is on the port that starts with CNBJNP, then click OK and try to print.
If the CNBJNP port was already selected please try right clicking the PIXMA MG3200 Series printer and click See Whats Printing. When the print queue opens, click Printer and remove the checkmark on Use Printer Offline by clicking on it, then try printing again.
05-29-2013 04:06 PM
Hello again. I followed the steps and the checkmark was already on the port that starts with CNBJNP.
Since the CNBJNP port was already selected, I tried to follow the rest of the direction and looked for PIXMA MG3200 Series printer. I don't have this listed as one of my devices.
New suggestions? (Other than throwing this out the window and sticking with HP printers from here on out?)
I appreciate any help or suggestions that anyone might have,
06-02-2013 09:46 AM
Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the link below for additional assistance.