cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the Canon SELPHY CP910 Compact Photo Printer work with Windows 10?

DebbieZ
Apprentice

I was wondering if the Canon SELPHY CP910 Compact Photo Printer will work with Windows 10? Also, will it work if hooked up with an external harddrive?

I do scrapbooking, and would like to have a small portable printer like this to print photos off my external harddrive.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

DebbieZ

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The CP910 is not compatible with the Windows 10 operating system at this time.  The use of external hard drives is not supported with our printers.  

For additional assistance or information, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Do you have an estimate for when Windows 10 will be supported for the Canon Selphy CP910? I own this device and I only have Windows 10 so this is very frustrating.

scolvin
Apprentice

I was able to install it by doing it in the "control panel". Type "control panel" in the Cortona search prompt in the task bar. The old style control panel will show up. Go to Devices, then printers and add the printer there.

bpupnorth
Apprentice

I found that if you set the Selphy to be it's own hotspot, wifi direct connection, and then connect your laptop to it, you can run the downloaded software. It will detect the printer and install. Then switch the Selphy and laptop back to your wifi network. The Selphy still works. I did this on 4 pc's. Hope this helps. 

Announcements