cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch screen on MG6320 stopped working

Rjsully
Apprentice

The touch screen / control panel on my 2 month old MG6320 seems to be stuck on the middle screen.  Touching, tapping, swiping etc doesn't work to either activate the visible icons or move to the other screens.  Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?  Powering on and off does no good.

thanks,

Rob

23 REPLIES 23

tampaterry
Apprentice

The touch screen / control panel on my 2 month old MG6320 seems to be stuck on the middle screen.  Touching, tapping, swiping etc doesn't work to either activate the visible icons or move to the other screens.  Anyone else have this problem or know of a fix?  Powering on and off does no good.

Thanks, Terry

There is an updated firmware for this printer that fixest his issue. Download and run it on your computer that is connected via a USB cord directly to the printer.

That worked - maddening problem. Not sure if the firmware update worked or the unplugging for a few minutes, but holding my breath that the fix is permanent. Thanks!

birdgirl2013
Apprentice

I'm not sure if the firmware update or the unplugging fixed this problem, but I'm holding my breath that the fix is permanent. It would have been great to receive a notice from Canon when they had the update ready. My love for the quality of the photos produced by this printer was rapidly being killed by the maddening problem of the dead Touchscreen.

Announcements