cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stitching scans/ selecting output size

patti24
Apprentice

Hi- I am scanning a picture that is larger than the platen, so I am stitching it together. It asks me to choose the 'output size' and gives me 4 options to choose from....but I have NO clue as to what the terms even mean! I have searched everywhere, so if someone can tell me what they mean, I would be very grateful! The options are: A3 (A4 x 2), B4 (B5 X 2), 11 X 17 (Letter x 2), and Full Platen x 2. Thanks for any help!

3 REPLIES 3

SamanthaW

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what printer model you have. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/ContactCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

Oh sorry! It is a PIXMA MX520 (522). Thanks!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements