cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy cp1200 won't print pics saved to my phone from facebook. Gives me the ? on my pic.

natoshaharmon
Apprentice

Can't print any pics saved on my phone from facebook, etc.  It gives me the option, I select to print, but then there is a ? on the pic and it won't print.

4 REPLIES 4

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

There may be an issue with how your browser or app is printing the image.  Try saving the pictures directly to your computer.  Once saved to the computer, open the saved image and try printing it. 

If you continue to have difficulties, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

But the reason I purchased was to print from phone. Since this was first posted is there any other resolutions to this issue?

TMWEED30
Apprentice
So I see you did not receive an answer to your added comment. I am having the same issue. I was able to print 1 picture from phone. Now it won't. I have the same thing with the ? on my picture. Please advise why this would be happening. Your booklet doesn't even offer solutions to fixes like this. Very vague.

chelleh222
Apprentice

Trying to print from the selphy app did this for me too; but not if I select the picture from gallery then share and choose the canon print app.

Announcements