cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy CP760

shutterbug13856
Apprentice

Good evening,

I have two questions regarding a Selphy CP-760 that a friend of mine just bought and we are going to use next month.

1--how easy is it to have the printer put more than 1 image on the 4"x6" page?  We want to put 2, 4 or 6 images per page to cutout 2"x2" **bleep**-style photos.  I've downloaded the Manual and read through it where it can be done via memory card or computer but how easy is it?

2--My friend lives over an hour away and we won't see each other before our class in October--if I have him mail me the Software CD, can it be installed onto my laptop WITHOUT having the printer hooked up to the laptop?

Thank you for any assistance.

Rich k

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The CP760 has 2-up and 4-up options that will allow you to print up to 4 images on a postcard sized sheet.  This can be used when printing from a memory card.

The drivers can also be downloaded from our website at this link.  Please note, the printer will have to be connected to your computer via USB in order to print from the computer.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements