cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy CP1200 Ink Cartridge Nightmare

sjaprilmay
Apprentice

I bought a three pack of cartridges/paper when I bough my Selphy printer over a month ago.  Twice now, I get halfway through a cartridge and suddenly is starts spitting out the back side of the printer, the paper gets stuck and the only solution is to pull out all the ink ribbon, thus ruining an entire cartridge.  

I'm ready to give up - can't afford to keep replacing these ribbons.  What am I doing wrong?  Any input would be GREATLY appeciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sjaprilmay,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi sjaprilmay,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

My unit has ruined 4 ink cartridges so far. It's a piece of crap! Now it won't print 1 pic. The ink paper just gets sucked out of the back. Refund or fix???

Hi ronny33,

If your SELPHY CP1200 requires service, please use the link below to obtain repair:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/service-repair

Announcements