cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning multiple pages

wbeckman
Apprentice

I am in need of scanning a several pages into a document to email out.  Can you help me on this?  I have a Canon MX892 printer.  Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, wbeckman!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

I am on a mac computer...is that what you mean?

Danny .. I have a MX892 ... running vista      how do I scan multiple pages into one file

Thanks

Bob

Hello.

Multiple pages can be scanned into a single file using the PDF option in our MP Navigator program. 

Please open the MP Navigator from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).

Once the pages have been scanned, choose the option to Save as PDF to save the pages to individual PDF files or a single multi-paged PDF file.

If additional assistance is needed, please contact our support group using the link below.

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/standard_display/contact_us_consumer

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

dorjim
Apprentice

Is it possible to scan multiple pages (by feeding them at once) on a PIXMA MG 3620??

Announcements