cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner - can't connect wireless printer

lolarowe
Apprentice

In the past always printed to my Epson XP-400 and currently can even print some information from software, but can't print any pictures that I have scanned. Receiving error message " cannot print because printer supported by this software is not installed." And when I look there is no printer showing up in the print section in my image garden either. Recently had a new power supply installed could this have screwed something up? Do I need to reload the software, and if so are there any precautions. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jason
Whiz

Hello lolarowe,

Welcome to the Canon Forums, and thanks for your inquiry!  Canon does not manufacture this printer model, so we would not be able to assist with this issue.  You may want to check out Epson's website at http://www.epson.com for further assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Jason
Whiz

Hello lolarowe,

Welcome to the Canon Forums, and thanks for your inquiry!  Canon does not manufacture this printer model, so we would not be able to assist with this issue.  You may want to check out Epson's website at http://www.epson.com for further assistance.

Thanks and have a great day!

jason.   my printer is a mx922

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi rrk,

I recommend making sure the printer is selected in the IJ Network Scanner Selector EX. Please click HERE for the steps to make sure the MX922 is selected for wireless scanning.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

rrk
Apprentice

have mx922 which show up under my printers and scanners on my imac.  it is a wireless connection and i can print no problem, however in the scan funtion and in the set up on the printer it can not see the mac as a choice to scan to pc.

Announcements