cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Menu Bar screen location problem

sandyjdub
Apprentice

Recently the Quick Menu Bar moved itself to middle of my screen. It once resided in the lower LH corner. How can I move it back to the corner?

Operating system is Windows 7 using screen resolution 1366 x 768. I have not made any changes to display settings.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

merrymary247
Rising Star
Click and hold the center square of the menu (where the 2 lines meet each other), should allow you to drag it wherever you want it on the screen

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

merrymary247
Rising Star
Click and hold the center square of the menu (where the 2 lines meet each other), should allow you to drag it wherever you want it on the screen

Thanks - your solution worked exactly as you said.

I have a different problem with menue. it is now disapeared and has only one or cyrcle left. all Copy, scan, print cyrcle disappeard and left one icon saying hide shortcut menue and hide screen menue. how can i bring back the whole menue on the right bottom corener?

hi, i know this is an older post but...on one PC the Quick Screen centers in monitor.  

I have dragged it back to lower right corner over and over but each time i wake the PC or reboot it still centers in mid-screen.

Is there a registry setting to change or ????

Thanks for any reply.

Hi, did you ever get this problem sorted, same's hapening to me.

"hi, i know this is an older post but...on one PC the Quick Screen centers in monitor.  

I have dragged it back to lower right corner over and over but each time i wake the PC or reboot it still centers in mid-screen.

Is there a registry setting to change or ????

Thanks for any reply.

it worked. Thank you

I know it is a small thing, but it was driving me crazy. And I couldn't find the spot without this post. Thanks for your reply and thanks for OP to take the time and posting this. 

Announcements