cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing on watercolor paper

Fidine
Apprentice

Can anyone tell me if the ipf8750 is capable of printing on canon fine art bright white 230 gsm paper? I managed to get one print out but now the printer won't accept any paper at all!  I did the paperfeed cleaning process from the troubleshooting site, but no difference. So my second question is does anyone have any suggestions as to how to get regular paper to feed again?

My third question is what is the recommended Canon printer for thicker papers? Thaks

2 REPLIES 2

Fidine
Apprentice

Regarding my earlier post, I have a Pixma 8750 printer not an ipf8750

Hi, Fidine!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements