cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing from iOS to iP8720

FAC
Apprentice

I'm new to this. When printing from my iPhone over my local network. Trying to print a photo. How does the iPhone know what size paper is in the printer and also know the orientation of the paper in the printer?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi FAC,

For information regarding changing the orientation when using the Canon PRINT/Inkjet SELPHY app, please click here when printing photos, and here when printing documents.

Should you need further assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi FAC,

When printing images from your iPhone with your PIXMA iP8720, it is recommended that the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app is used.  For more information regarding this app, please use the following link:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/canon-print-inkjet-selphy/id664425773?mt=8

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

The referred app helps but still need to coordinate the orientation of the iPhone and the IP8720.

Hi FAC,

For information regarding changing the orientation when using the Canon PRINT/Inkjet SELPHY app, please click here when printing photos, and here when printing documents.

Should you need further assistance, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here.  A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Announcements