Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor
Emmrut

Printer says no paper when I have paper

I tried to print a web page wirelessly from my iPad on my canon mg 5320. I have had no problem before. Now it says error, cassette. There is no paper. Load paper then push start. I had plenty of paper loaded. I reloaded and pushed start...same message
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Emmrut

Re: Printer says no paper when I have paper

I tried to print a copy of a document...same thing I tried cleaning the roller. When I cleaned the back tray...I followed directions, unloaded paper first then reloaded, as directed and paper passed through the printer. I then tried cleaning the roller/cassette. When I reloaded paper as directed, no paper came through the printer. So it appears that something is wrong with the cassette ( whatever and wherever that is)
Please use plain text.
Product Expert
Ramona

Hi Emmrut,

If you have already verified that there are no paper jams or obstructions in the printer, ensured that the paper guides in the cassette are snug against the paper, and have performed at least three roller cleanings on the printer and are still experiencing the same issue, the printer will require servicing.  Please click on the Contact Us link below to obtain your servicing options.

This didn't answer your question or issue?  Find more help at Contact Us .

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
mngailo

dear team I have a problem when I am printing to Cannon ir2520 the is error number 0276 printer load paper . Please I assist to resolve this

thanks

Please use plain text.