cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma mg6220

Bernardo
Apprentice

My pixma mg6220 is always showing error code c000.

I have detected why the printer head holder will not move. The problem is that the mechamism the engages the holder

stays up all the time. It is a small lever under the holder. The senser that controls the lever does work in order to allow the holder to move either in or out.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Bernardo

2 REPLIES 2

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Bernardo.

This error may occur if one of the ink tanks was not seated properly or when there is a loose object stuck inside the printer.  Please try the following:

1.  With the cover of the printer open, unplug the power from the back of the printer or the wall.

2.  Look for any loose objects or packing material in the printer, clear if necessary.

3.  Try gently moving the ink tank holder as close to you as possible.  Try pushing the closest ink tank down.  Once clicked into place, try moving the ink tank holder closer, repeat as needed.  If you meet resistance, do not attempt to move the ink tank holder any further.

If the issue persists, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks.....that worked for me

Announcements