cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MX 410 Paper jam. Standared 8 1/2 by 10 sheet of paper will not pass through back to print.

ckuhn55
Apprentice

Paper jambs and will not proceed. If I print a enevlope or resize size of paper to 4 inch wide, then paper moves through printer.  What can I do?  What is the warranty on this printer. I've had it less than a year?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello ckuhn55.

Please check to see if any obstructions are in the paper paths or inside the printer that may be keeping the paper from loading properly.

If the issue persists, please contact our support group by using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.  The warranty for the unit is for one year from the original date of purchase.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello ckuhn55.

Please check to see if any obstructions are in the paper paths or inside the printer that may be keeping the paper from loading properly.

If the issue persists, please contact our support group by using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.  The warranty for the unit is for one year from the original date of purchase.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Michael, your customer service lady Mika took care of me this am. The new printer is on its way. Excellent Service 5 * in my book. Long time Canon user from printers to cameras (10D, 5D, T3i, 5d Mark III) plus a $$$$ invested you glass lenses. Thanks for getting back to me. 

mommycrawford
Apprentice

I am having the same issue.

I printed a page, then the next page jammed.  I removed the jammed page, and checked my getting started booklet for any ways to clear it more.  I cannot see anything obstructing the path, but the paper will not feed properly. I have had this less than a year as well!  What to do?

Announcements