cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistant horizonal lines

Snark
Apprentice

I am using an ix4000 in Windows 10.  Mostly in Photoshop CC.

My prints have developed unwanted regular horizontal lines across them at intervals of about 10mm. I have tried the various maintenance tools available on the software, without any improvement. 

The Nozzle Check printout looks fine, but the photo prints still have the lines.
To try to improve mattersI have now bought a new Canon Print Head and installed it, done the automatic print head alignment. 
Still the problem persists.  I can't think what else I can do. 
I see there is an item in the driver software which offers "Manual print head alignment".  What is that?  How can Ido it? Might it help?
Can you suggest any thing else to improve the quality? I have always used Canon inks.  The driver is up to date.

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, Snark!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements