cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My canon mg5320 started putting too much red in the photos.

xxcchuck
Apprentice

I have a Canon MG5320 printer.  When I print a photo using hp photo paper it suddenly started adding too much red color to the photographs. Does anyone know how to correct this?

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi xxcchuck,

You will want ot ensure that all of the inkjet nozzles are dispensing the ink correctly to try and resolve the issue.  To do this, please print a nozzle check pattern from the printer by following the steps below:

1. Select Setup on the HOME screen.  The setup menu screen will appear.

2. Select Maintenance, then press the OK button.  The Maintenance screen will appear.

3. Select Print nozzle check pattern, then press the OK button.

The confirmation screen will appear.

4. Select Yes, then press the OK button.  The nozzle check pattern will be printed and two pattern confirmation screens will appear on the LCD.

5. Examine the nozzle check pattern and compare it to the image below:

If the nozzle check pattern did not print correctly, we recommend performing at least one cleaning and two deep cleanings on the printer.  To perform the cleanings, please follow the steps located here.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements