cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pixma iP2820 won't stop printing

FrenchKingMafia
Apprentice

MY PRINTER WON'T STOP PRINTING!

It's been printing non stop and every time I try to reset it, or shut it off, or even try to cancel it it will NOT stop printing my paper! 

I tried contacting cannons "24/7 phone service" but it was closed! Leaving me with a faulty printer and I have run out of ink (expensive), run out of paper (also expensive) and have been depleted all of my time and energy into this printer that does NOT stop printing! 

I would like to be contacted by a representative who can handle this professionally and immediate seeing as that I still have my warranty and I am willing to discuss this situation further in order to have my problem resolved. 

I have a Mac computer and the printer is a Cannon IP2820. 

Please contact me with further information on how to stop my printer from printing non-stop. I've tried literally everything. Shutting down my computer, resetting the cannon, shutting off the cannon, and even paused the printer items and it still wont stop. 

Sincerely, 

Angry Customer 

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, FrenchKingMafia!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which version of Mac OS X is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

It sounds like this is a time-sensitive matter, and our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements