cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX452 Printer Wireless Connection

Walker017
Apprentice

I'm trying to setup the wireless connection on my new Canon MX452 but it won't connect. How do I connect?

8 REPLIES 8

Tiffany

Hi Walker017!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what operating system you're using. Any other details you'd like to give will also help the Community better understand your issue. Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks Tiffany, got it working with the USB cable. 

windows 10

tad
Apprentice

1. press the set mode button.      (It's beside of scan mode button)

2. click OK  button.

3. click arrow button until it show   " Device setting "  and then click OK button.

4.click arrow button until it show " LAN settings" and then click OK button.

5.click arrow button until it show " Wireless LAN setup" click OK button.

6.click arrow button until it show " Other setup" click OK button.

7.click OK on Manual Setup.

8.choose your wireless name and click OK.

9.click OK on " WPA-PSK (TKIP)"

10. click * button (Tone) if you need to put number and letter for your passphrase

11. put your passwode of your wireless than click OK.

Hope it work.

Thanks.

my passphrase is all numbers and I can't figure out to switch from letters to numbers on the printer??

Hi!

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what printer model you have. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bitly.com/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks! 

@dizzyincolorado wrote:

my passphrase is all numbers and I can't figure out to switch from letters to numbers on the printer??

when inputting passphrase, you change from #'s to letters to Caps use the * (Tone) button on the printer keys.  You might get extra ltrs. or #'s; move cursor under them, hit the funny u-shaped arrow.  If you need to input a symbol, hit the # (Symbols) key.  Each tap on these keys changes it's function.  Hope this helps.

This isn't working.  Is there something else I can try?

Announcements