cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX430 not compatible with Internet Explorer 9

rhnewton
Apprentice

I just updated my browser to Internet Explorer 9 and my  MX430 will not print.  I was notified that the printer and IE9 are not compatible.  Is there a fix for this very inconvenient problem?  Thx!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ramona
Authority

Hi rhnewton,

Downloading the latest version of Easy-WebPrint EX from the Canon USA website should resolve the issue you are experiencing.  Please click the following link to go to the download page for the PIXMA MX432 (uses the same drivers and software as the PIXMA MX430):

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/office_all_in_one_inkjet_prin... 

Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:

1.  Select your operating system from the "SELECT OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu, then please use the "SELECT OS VERSION" drop-down menu to select the version of the operating system that is on the computer where will be installing the software.  (You may need to scroll down in the list to find the drivers for your operating system). 

2.  Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "SOFTWARE" section and click the EASY-WEBPRINT EX file.  When you do, another page will appear giving details of the file you are about to download will appear. 

3.  Please scroll down on the Details page and agree to the terms of the disclaimer message to continue with the download process by clicking on the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button.  After clicking the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button, follow the instructions to download and install the file.  The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded. 

Once you have installed the program, you will need to completely exit out of your web browser and then go back into it for the Easy-WebPrint EX toolbar to appear.  If you receive an error when trying to install Easy-WebPrint EX, please clear the error message to continue with installation and it should install successfully.

Hope this helps!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Ramona
Authority

Hi rhnewton,

Downloading the latest version of Easy-WebPrint EX from the Canon USA website should resolve the issue you are experiencing.  Please click the following link to go to the download page for the PIXMA MX432 (uses the same drivers and software as the PIXMA MX430):

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/office_all_in_one_inkjet_prin... 

Once on the initial download page for your model, please do the following:

1.  Select your operating system from the "SELECT OPERATING SYSTEM" drop-down menu, then please use the "SELECT OS VERSION" drop-down menu to select the version of the operating system that is on the computer where will be installing the software.  (You may need to scroll down in the list to find the drivers for your operating system). 

2.  Next, please click on the red arrow next to the "SOFTWARE" section and click the EASY-WEBPRINT EX file.  When you do, another page will appear giving details of the file you are about to download will appear. 

3.  Please scroll down on the Details page and agree to the terms of the disclaimer message to continue with the download process by clicking on the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button.  After clicking the "I AGREE - BEGIN DOWNLOAD" button, follow the instructions to download and install the file.  The time for the download process may vary depending on the speed of your Internet connection and the size of the file being downloaded. 

Once you have installed the program, you will need to completely exit out of your web browser and then go back into it for the Easy-WebPrint EX toolbar to appear.  If you receive an error when trying to install Easy-WebPrint EX, please clear the error message to continue with installation and it should install successfully.

Hope this helps!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, additional support options are available at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements