cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7550 not able to print 'full printables'?

Mumu
Apprentice

Hi all,

A few days ago I bought a Canon Pixma MG7550, mainly to print photo's and printable discs.

I have tried to print printable discs via My Image Garden and CD-Labelprint (older software that I used in the past with my Pixma IP4000 printer). However, I haven't been able yet to print to the edge of the inner circle. I have Verbatim DVD-R's that are 'fully printable'. CD-Labelprint allowed me to change the size of the inner diameter, so I changed it according the specs of the Verbatim DVD-R's. 

I'm really wondering if it's me that did something wrong, or if it's a limitation of the software or printer. That last option is something I can't imagine, since my 10 year old Pixma IP4000 was capable of printing the complete surface of the 'Full Printable' discs (except a few mm from the outer edge),

Is there anyone who has some experience with printing discs with the printer mentioned above?

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Mumu
Apprentice

I found a solution for my problem. I made a template for another program and it's close to perfect right now. A little more testing and it should be perfect. If anyone would like the instructions (for a 21mm inner diameter printable disc template), let me know. 

Hallo, 

I have the same problem with that printer. I tried a lot of options but nothing worked. If you wil send me your solution I would be happy. My mail: wiba@skynet.be

Many thanks in advance

Announcements