cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought PixmaMG5320.

svr
Apprentice

Just bought a new PixnaMG5320. Photos are not as good quality as my old HPD7260. I do scrapbooking, photo editting and office work. Any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello svr.

For testing purposes, please try printing one of your images from our Easy PhotoPrint EX program and with Canon photo paper. 

If the quality issue persists, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

chemitechniques
Apprentice

Guys, I have two questions; Firstly, can I print from my Chromebook using my Pixma mg3120? Secondly, how do I print from my android phone with my mg3120?

Hi chemitechniques,

Printing from the Android phone requires the Canon PRINT Inkjet/Selphy app, available for free from Google Play.  Once installed, you will be able to both scan and print, and I have included full instructions for using the app HERE.

Printing from a Chromebook requires Google Cloud Print, and the PIXMA MG3120 can be set up as a classic printer.  If you want to use your USB connected printer as a Classic Printer with Google Cloud Print, click here to go to the Google Cloud Print page.  Follow any on-screen prompts.

A Google Account is required to use the printer as a Classic Printer with Google Cloud Print.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements