cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It was cheap

GNP
Apprentice

Okay I bought a wireless MX522 at Best Buy and have spent 4 hours trying to get it to work wirelessly.

Yes I didn't know what or where the WPS was either, so I went the other route with still no luck.

My WPS button is 10 feet away next to the TV so it will take 2 people, one to press the button and hold it while I press OK. Why do "nerds" not think logically. You're installing a Printer into your Computer and they come up with "WPS" which is not part of what you are dealing with between your new printer and your computer.  How about a few simple words like "Press and hold the WPS button on your WIRELESS ROUTER." There, now that shouldn't be too hard!

I also like the bit that says you can also set it up by connecting it with the cable that doesn't come with it! Really what sort of logic is that?

And the instruction paper; I felt like a one armed paper hanger trying to follow its 'illogical' folds and repeat numbering. Surely Canon can afford to put it into a mini book form and make it simpler for us simpletons.

Cheers, Graham 

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements