cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a driver for a ip6000d

2boot
Apprentice

Is there a driver for a ip6000d that I could download for windows 7 can't seem to find one anywhere

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

The PIXMA iP6000D Drivers are included with the Windows 7 Operating System through Windows Update.  Please connect the printer to your computer and automatically install the drivers.  Once this has been done, visit our website to download and install the Add On Module for full compatibility.

iP6000D Drivers & Downloads

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have the printer connected and have downloaded the module but cannot find the module on the computer to open it. Does it open itself? I have tried this about three time with no results. thanks

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Check the Downloads folder on your computer to try and locate the file [aomwin110ea23us.exe].  If the file cannot be located, try using a different web browser to save the file to your computer.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements