cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IX6520 PRINTING DARK BAND OF COLOR TOWARDS END OF PRINT

SayAllen
Apprentice

Hello,

I am having an issue with my printer. I have ran all the maintaence funtions and still printing a dark band torwards the end of my prints.

Thank you to anyone that can offer any advise

misprint samples.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

What type of paper is being used for the printouts?  Also, are genuine Canon inks being used here?

For faster assistance, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I actually use this printer for edible image printing so I use refillable cartridges and edible ink and it is being printed on frosting sheet. This is my second printer, the last one I had for 2yrs with no issues and I have only been using this one for around a month at first there were no issues but now this.

Thank you

Hi SayAllen,

Canon does not recommend the use of edible ink or icing sheets for use in any of its range of Bubble Jet Printers. The printers are not designed to print with edible inks or to be used with edible icing paper.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements