cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an old Canon BJC-70 Color Bubble Jet Printer and need the print drivers. Can anyone help?

jlynn910
Apprentice

I have an old Canon BJC-70 Color Bubble Jet Printer and need the print drivers.  I'm trying to hook it up to my mom's computer and can't find any drivers on line.   If it's useless, just let me know.  Thanks for any help you can give. 

4 REPLIES 4

jlynn910
Apprentice

I have an old Cannon BubbleJet printer, model K10150, that I want to hook up to my mom's computer but can't find any print drivers.  Any suggestions short of getting a different printer?

Hi, jlynn910!

Thanks for posting.  If the number K10150 appears on the label on the rear or bottom of the printer, it's probably better known by its model name of Canon BJC-70, and that would be how we would have it listed on our web sites.  So that the Community can help you better, please verify whether that is indeed the model number that appears on the front or top of the unit.  We will also need to know exactly which operating system is running on your mom's computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by ready to help 24/7 via email at http://Canon.us/SupportCF or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT). We also encourage you to check out our Knowledge Base at that same link for answers to common questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks Danny.  Mom had an emachine running Windows 7 Home Premium.  I'll keep looking for the driver, too, since I know now to look for BJC-70 driver.

Tarragon16
Apprentice

Hi I also have the BJC70 portable printer.  I loved it but also can't find current drivers for Windows 10, etc.  I would also love to know if there is a solution.  Thanks.

Announcements