cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I print directly onto an inkjet printable CD using a Pixma MX922?

KSeghorn
Apprentice

How do I print directly onto an inkjet printable CD using a Pixma MX922?  Does Canon have a template for disc labels?

5 REPLIES 5

Tara_N
Enthusiast

Hi KSeghorn,

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using Wndows7.

Ramona
Authority

Hi KSeghorn,

There is a program that comes with the printer called the My Image Garden program that can assist you with printing onto inkjet printable CDs. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Start My Image Garden.

2. Select the image you want to use for a disc label (CD/DVD/BD).

3. Click the NEW ART button and select the Disc Label (CD/DVD/BD) option. The Select Theme dialog appears.

4. Set the Theme, Paper Size and Orientation, then click the OK button. The disc label (CD/DVD/BD) appears in the Create or Open Items edit screen.

Note: The layout may not be as expected depending on the photo information or analysis results of the selected images.

5. Edit/adjust the items on the label using the buttons at the bottom of the window according to your preference, then press the PRINT button. The Print Settings dialog appears.

Note: In the Advanced Settings dialog displayed by clicking Advanced... at the bottom of the screen, you can set the print area. If Advanced... is not displayed, click the right scroll arrow button to display it.

6. Set the number of copies to print, the printer and paper to use, etc., then click the PRINT button to print.

For information on loading the printable CDs into the printer, please click here.

Hope this helps!

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm okay with this until we get to step 4.  All I get is three examples here of a CD and I don't any of them.  Can you tell me how to change the examples or how to simple paste a picture on to the CD?

Thank you.

Len

lmendat. 

Troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements