cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the SSID on my MG3222 wireless printer

patleiby
Apprentice

Have new modem, new internet provider and new router. Don,t know how to change SSID on wireless printeer.

3 REPLIES 3

MarkII
Rising Star

Hi patleiby,

Since the PIXMA MG3222 does not have a LCD display panel to allow you to select and change the SSID manually, you will need to run through the wireless installation again.  During the installation, you will connect a USB cable.  This cable is used temporarily to transfer your new network settings over to the printer.

If available, insert your printer's installation CD and follow the on-screen prompts (you can also use the setup from our website if the CD is unavailable).  Treat the installation as if you were installing the printer for the first time and be sure your computer is connected to the new wireless network.

If this didn't work, or if you have any other questions, please feel free to Contact Us!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have set up the printer with a usb connnection, downloaded the ijseetup tool from the Canon website, downloaded the exc set up file BUT i get no automatic set up performed nor do I get an option to RUN the file.  I seem to be real close to the solution, but am getting very frustrated.  I have Windows 10 OS and a PIXMA MG3520 printer. please help

Hey hotdog,

Try right-clicking on the file and going to 'Properties' then go to the 'Compatibility' tab. Then check 'Run this program in compatibility mode for:' and select Windows 7. Click 'Apply' then 'OK' and try running the program again.

Regards,

Zach

Announcements