cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Ink cartridge installed with protective tape

jessespal
Apprentice

New ink cartridge was installed on my Canon Inkjet ip2700 with the protective tape not removed. Prints blank page, problem recognized but cannot remove cartridge to fix problem. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BillS
Mentor

Hi jessespal,

The orange protective tape should not prevent you from removing the ink cartridge, altough it may be a little more snugly in place.  The ususal replacement method can be used, and I have included full instructions HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

BillS
Mentor

Hi jessespal,

The orange protective tape should not prevent you from removing the ink cartridge, altough it may be a little more snugly in place.  The ususal replacement method can be used, and I have included full instructions HERE.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Please call or email us at one of the methods on the Contact Us page for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements