Canon Community Canon Community

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Custom Profiles - ColorSync Problem

What if you select Printer Manages, ColorSync and your custom profile in the driver?

Another resource is jtoolman on YouTube
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

You have to change the settings so that it can be applied once check [Removed 3rd party link per forum community guidelines] to know what changes you have to make in the settings.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE

For John (and anyone interested)

On an Adobe User Forum I found that a (Mac) Epson user also found this same issue (2012). On another, that a (Mac) Canon user also reports same thing as recently as Feb this year.

So it seems it's definitely Adobe at fault. And longstanding at that! (Not betting on the chances of ever getting them to repair it !!)

One last ditch maybe solution occured to me: is it possible to uninstall/remove any elements in the Library>Printer>Canon folder that might (harmlessly) disable the Canon Printer driver dialog? Doubtful?

Thank you for your help.

Incidentally... While on the (connected) subject of Mac Drivers... I'm opening a new thread (Mac Drivers) you might have time to look at?