cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concerns With My Pixma MG6320

Nichole
Apprentice

In order for this not to be too wordy, I'll bullet point my concerns.

• The printer is VERY slow. It took almost a full minute to print a single black and white coupon. I feel this is not normal.
  • The printer makes very loud clicking/knocking/banging noises. It does three sets of 10 when it boots up, and then does additional ones after printing has ended. I feel like this is abnormal.

Anyone have any input?

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Nichole.

Additional troubleshooting will have to be done to narrow down the cause of your issues.  Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

sshaff
Apprentice

I agree.  I've had the printer for about two weeks, and, until today, it has performed well.  (I've always had the noise you mentioned).  But, today, it is printing VERY slowly.  Makes no difference if I use wifi OR hard wire.  A few days back I tried to print on a DVD, and that was very slow.  I thought that was normal.  Now I realize something else is happening.

Hope Canon publishes a response to your questions.

I have the same problem in printing it takes sometimes 5 min to print someting which is reallly boring 

Announcements