Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

Canon Selphy CP1200 not working

Hello,
I have just turned on my printer and I can’t seem to get past the beginning screen. It’s a black screen with canon written in white and none of the buttons are working. I can’t even turn it off, all I can do it unplug it. Any ideas?

Re: Canon Selphy CP1200 not working

Hi, Alisha!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

New Contributor

It happens to me exactly the same. I'm seeing several post for the same subject these weeks ... suspicious
New Contributor

Has a "fix" not been found? I'm having exact same issues.
New Contributor

Hello, I still have no solution. I am convinced that it is a manufacturing fault. I have read in several places that there are people with the same problem and in the same space of time. It is a serious firmware failure but Canon will not respond. It has stopped working for me after only 50 impressions

New Contributor

Mine did this after I opened the box. Never used it. 😒
Product Expert

Hello.

If the LCD display or menu is not responding properly, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.