cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon SELPHY CP1200

Dcordon
Apprentice
Hi,
I have a Canon SELPHY CP 1200 and it keeps reading "Paper Jam". The printer takes the paper in like it is going to print but does not come back out and says "Paper Jam". I've taken paper out like 8 times and restarted my printer but nothing works.

Can someone advise me what to do. Idk if there is a warranty on it, it was a gift 😞
3 REPLIES 3

LAWHUANYAN
Apprentice

Each printer will be a paper jam phenomenon, when confirming the print media to meet the requirements of the manual, according to the actual situation to solve, focusing on the following four parts:
First, the printer can not take the paper, the paper simply did not move to report cardboard. You can try to see if the pickup wheel is dirty, you can also see whether the paper channel in a small paper in which to block the paper forward.
Second, the printer paper just into the cardboard, you can gently go along the direction of the paper to take out the paper, do not force too much lead to damage to the sensor. After taking out the paper, if you can not print the normal can also observe the location of the paper there is no foreign matter, you can clear.
Third, the printer paper card in the heating roller, the paper out when the fast stuck. You can gently go along the direction of the paper to take out the paper, do not force too much lead to damage the sensor. If you can not print out the paper can also be observed if the location of the paper can not be cleared.
Fourth, the printer each time in the powder box below. Please replace the toner cartridge, if there are problems, there may be other mechanical problems, it is recommended to repair.

Hello.

If the paper jam or feeding issues persist, troubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

BigEl
Apprentice

I have a selphy 1200, and am tying to access my photos on an Apple 12.  I have the Canon Selphy app already downloaded on my phone.  When I try to access the photos on my phone, the app ONLY gives me the options for Import from either CanonCamera Connect OR Cloud Services.  HOW TO I ACCESS the photos directly from my iphone 12.

Announcements