cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixima ip6600D 6500 error code

Bero
Apprentice

I have Canon printer - Pixima ip6600D and first I had a problem with printer head. Suddenly one day I got messge "Printer head is not installed". After I put new print head I got message "6500 Error code". How can I fix this problem? Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

hc
Apprentice
Same problem..still researching.

PeterHL
Contributor

I also have the same printer and same problem. Please share the solution if you find one.

Peter

Hi PeterHL,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

That appears to be a number in the US. I am in South Africa. Is there an equivalent number in SA or is there an email address I could use?

Hi, PeterHL!

Our friends at Canon South Africa can help you.  You'll find them at http://www.canon.co.za

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Many thanks Danny, I'll try them again.

Announcements