cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon IP3300 Color Line at Bottom of sheet

Patzee
Apprentice

Hello, So I have been using this printer for a long time to print my own personal pictures.   I had it at my work office; I retired and did not use it at all for about 18 mths.  Attached it to my computer at home and started having this problem and it has been getting progressively worse.

I get a color band towards the bottom of each print.   It began as just a lighter color, but has progressed as this greenish color band. Happens on all papers (gloss or mat)

I have reloaded driver, cleaned print head (several times), cleaned color jets (several times), replaced all ink cartridges except for magenta,.  At a loss for what to do.

The 1st image is how it prints on a gloss 4X6; the 2nd on a mat 8.5X11

img278.jpgimg277.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Patzee,

What is the brand of paper that you are printing on?  Are you using Canon paper?

What program are you printing from?  Have you tried using Easy-PhotoPrint EX?

What version of Windows (or Mac OS X) is installed on your computer?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi Patzee,

What is the brand of paper that you are printing on?  Are you using Canon paper?

What program are you printing from?  Have you tried using Easy-PhotoPrint EX?

What version of Windows (or Mac OS X) is installed on your computer?

Please note, Canon's Forum is not intended for immediate help, but a place to allow for the Community to give you assistance and feedback. For a quicker response, please use the link below to reach our friendly Technical Support Team:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

OK  Will do.

Announcements