cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannon MX 860

empyer5
Apprentice

My Cannon MX 860 won't print from the internet since I got a new router with a new WEP key.

It will print from Word and Excel documents.

How to I get my printer to connect wirelessly to my printer for printing documents from the internet?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Jason
Whiz

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know the version of Windows or Mac in use.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Windows Vista

Ramona
Authority

Hi empyer5,

If you are able to print wirelessly successfully from other applications on your computer, it may be possible that another printer is selected in the Print window of your internet browser.  Please open your internet browser and then go to FILE and select the PRINT option.  Please ensure that the printer selected in the window is the PIXMA MX860.  If the PIXMA MX860 is already selected, please verify that there is only one version of the printer to choose from in the list.  If there is more than one version listed, please try printing to each of them to see if one will print.  If you still are unable to print, please Contact Us for further assistance.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements