cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you print from a computer to a Selphy?

northernclaw
Contributor

Can you print from a computer to a Selphy? I don't see a computer listed in the specs.

I Photoshop everything I want to print, and I don't like the mobile Photoshop. They had to add stickers which doesn't make it stand out from the crowd.

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

What SELPHY Printer do you have?  What version of Windows or Mac OSX is on your computer?

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I didn't have a Selphy at the time.The answer would have been as to whether or not it has a USB port and a driver, or will Photoshop from 7 on see it as a WIA device via wifi or USB.

Photoshop CS3 sees the SX60 as a WIA device via wifi. I can get the pic I want into PS immediately.

I just got the 910, I have other projects so I haven't even looked at the box yet.

I have 7Pro, wifi works there. XP is offline and neither box has a card.

I'm looking at some software that says it might work with Linux since I transfer files to Linux, and then to the XP desktop. Photoshop CS5 is on XP.

Hello.

The SELPHY CP-910 is compatible with computers running Windows XP and later.  It has a USB port for direct connection to a computer.

Visit www.usa.canon.com to download and install the drivers to use the printer on your Windows computer.

Our printers are not supported on Linux operating systems.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements