12-31-2012 11:10 PM - edited 01-01-2013 08:53 AM
Can someone help me? My printer won't print black; funny, the other colors print fine.
01-06-2013 08:27 PM
First, please print a nozzle check pattern to see if the black grid pattern will print at the top.
To print the nozzle check pattern:
1. Press the Menu button.
2. Select Maintenance, then press the OK button. The Maintenance screen is displayed.
3. Select Nozzle check pattern and then press the OK button. The pattern print confirmation screen is displayed.
4. Select Yes and then press the OK button.
If any colors are missing, please perform 1-2 cleanings. Please perform the following steps to perform a cleaning:
1. Press the MENU button.
2. Select Maintenance then press the OK button.
3. Select Cleaning and press OK.
4. Press OK to select Yes.
The cleaning will be performed. After 2 or 3 cleanings, print another test page.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.