cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CP910 won't stop declaring a paper jam

derp555
Apprentice

Turned on my CP910 for the first time in a few months to make a few holiday theme prints.

When printing, it'll feed the paper an inch, maybe 1.5 inches, before quitting and showing the Paper Jam error on the printer's screen.

I've tried shuffling the photo paper in the cartridge, turning it off/on a dozen times, underfilling/overfilling the paper cartridge, and blowing through it like an NES game. From what I can see, there isn't any debris blocking.

Any one else ever go through this? I even popped in a new ink cartridge as a last resort. Nothing.

3 REPLIES 3

Ramona
Authority

Hi derp555,

If you have already verified that there are no jams in the printer and are still receiving the paper jam error, we ask that you please contact a Canon technical support representative at one of the methods provided here for further assistance. A representative will be happy to assist you free of charge.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Linsey
Apprentice
I am having the exact same problem. Did you ever figure out what the problem is? Thanx

Hi Linsey,

There can be a few causes for a persistent paper jam, and a live agent would be better able to diagnose the issue and provide appropriate solutions.  Please contact an agent HERE for further information.

Announcements