cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMy i960 does not respond to the print command. The green light 6 shorts and a long, then repeats.

cfkooi
Apprentice

My canon I960 does not respond to the print command. The green light on the printer gives 6 short flashes then one long. Then it repeats this sequence indefinitely. I have turned everything off and restarted. The USB cable is OK. Just before this I had a message that the waste ink reservoir was almost full.

This printer uses Canon BCI-6-- series ink cartridges. I have nine new cartridges, in their packages, for which I paid about $125 and there are six in the printer. I would like to get the printer working again to use this ink. If not I have some ink for sale (Canon BCI-6C, BCI-6M, etc.)

Any help? 

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello cfkooi.

To try and resolve this issue, please unplug the power from the unit for about 25-30 minutes.  Once this time frame has passed, plug the unit in directly to a wall outlet to see if the error clears once the unit powers up.

If the error remains, please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements