cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An internal error occurred, the scanner driver will close 3 202 19

rvelasquez0787
Apprentice

Hello Guys I would like to know how I can solve the scangear problem of my printer throws me the following message:

01.jpg

here say´s : Scanner is heating up do not open the document cover but the real trouble is this:

02.jpg

here say´s: 

An internal error occurred, the scanner driver will close

3 202 19

I commented my pc has a porc core 2 duo and 4 gb of ram the printer is connected through USB cable, and the so is a win 10 64-bit before hand many thanks for your time.

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, rvelasquez0787!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know which Canon model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, search our knowledge base or contact our US-based technical support team at http://canon.us/SupportCF

Thanks and have a great day!

rvelasquez0787
Apprentice
Hello Danny mu printer is a Canon E400 series and as I told my SO is Win 10 64 bits whem I used Win 10 32 bits there is no problen I can use de scanner as well buy now with win 10 64 bits gave me an error.

Have a nice day.

Hi Again!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements