cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need driver for Image Class MF4350d

Bassman
Apprentice

I can not find a driver for this printer that I can download on to my Asus T100TAM tablet. 

Where and how do I get this driver?

Any help is appreciated.

Dave

2 REPLIES 2

Danny

Hi, Bassman!

As an older model, the imageCLASS MF4350d does not support network connectivity and cannot be used directly from a tablet.  As a workaround, you can send a document to the computer connected to the printer and print your document from there.

We hope this helps!

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Bassman.

The drivers and software can be downloaded from the Canon website.  Please leave the printer disconnected from the computer until the drivers have been installed.  To download the drivers and software, please click the link below:

imageCLASS MF4350d - Drivers & Downloads

The file that you download from the Canon website is a .ZIP file. When you select [RUN], it unpacks the setup folder. Please follow the instructions below to install the printer:

1. Open your [Downloads] folder.

2. You will see two icons with the name: MF4350MFDriversV270W64usEN. Double-click on the yellow folder icon with this name.

3. In the folder you will see two listings for [Setup]. Double-click on the [Setup] that has the type as [Application].

4. The "MF Drivers Setup Wizard" will open. Proceed through the steps and restart the computer.

5. After restarting the computer, connect the USB cable and allow the installation to complete.

6. Print a document.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements