cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf4350

JLW
Apprentice

I have an Imageclass MF4350d multifunction printer.  In the past this device printed, scanned and faxed just fine.  Since I eliminated my dedicated fax line neither the fax or scan functions.  I have repeatedly downloaded the driver file for 64 bit Win7 from the Support site, but every time the aippedd software files unpacks and installs, I get messages saying the ScanGear v11.3 drivers can not be found.

What am missing here?

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi JLW.

Normally, the scanning function would not be affected by the fax function of the MF4350d.  When downloading and installing the drivers from the Canon USA website, please disconnect the printer from the computer. 

The file that you download from the Canon website is .ZIP file that includes the fax, printer, and scanner drivers.  When you select [RUN], it unpackages the setup folder.  Please disconnect the printer from the computer and follow the instructions below to install the drivers:

1. Open the [Downloads] folder.
  2. You will see two icons with the name: MF4350d_MFDrivers_W64_us_EN.exe. Double-click on the yellow folder icon with this name.
  3. In the folder you will see two listings for [Setup].  Double-click on the [Setup] that has the type as [Application].
  4. The "MF Drivers Setup Wizard" will open.  Proceed through the steps and restart the computer.
  5. After restarting the computer, connect the USB cable and allow the installation to complete.
  6. Scan a document.

Since you are no longer using the fax on a dedicated line, you will need to change the receive mode.  Please click the link below and insert "Setup", and then click "Search".  Next, select the article for setting the receive mode.

imageCLASS MF4350 Knowledgebase

Once you change the receive mode, you will be able to receive faxes.

I hope this information is helpful.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements