cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i-Sensys MF5940dn Job Waiting and No Print

combinu
Apprentice

Hi,

We have an i-Sensys MF5940dn at out office which is connected to the network a couple of days ago it was fine and we were all printing.

Now all of a sudden the printer does not want to print anymore over the network, making copies, usb print and all is working fine but over the network does not print.

The stranger thing is that the job arrives at the printer thus concluding that the network is fine but the job remains waiting the job status and printer keeps saying printing and ofcourse no print comes out.

After a certain timeout the printer beeps 3 times and removes it from the job status.

Moreover on the webservice it comes listed on the job history and under result we get an "NG" result.

Additionally when i go on error information i get no errors.

I have tried re-installing the drivers and also updating the firmware, resetting the printer and setting again but still always does the same.

What can i try to make it work?

Regards,

1 REPLY 1

Danny

Hi, combinu!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Announcements