cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double word printing

ibrahimgrou
Apprentice

every time i try to print some thing i get the words to be printed as double words CCI08212017.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Tiffany

Hi ibrahimgrou!

Welcome to the Canon Forum!  So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what  model printer you are using.  
Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email. 

Thank you!

thank you for replaying so fast i use PIXMA iP7250 and the problem is when printing some of the words appear to be doubled with a thin gap between them

Hi ibrahimgrou.

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thank you for your inquiry!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product seems to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.

The Canon Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click here and select your country or region for your support needs.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements