cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

double sided printing

stbryce
Apprentice

I have a cannon MF247dw and I will like to stop it from printing double sided all the time. Please help. 

3 REPLIES 3

stbryce
Apprentice

Ok so I am going to try again since my previus post disappeared.  

This is my problem.  My cannon MF247 dw is printing double sided even though the setting says it is off how can I get it to print only onsided?  

If there is a problem with my question please let me know as well. 

Elli328
Apprentice
You need to change this on your computer under your print preferences. Access your printer via the Control Panel at least that is how I changed it on my MF244dw.

James_C

Hi stbryce 

If you only want to print 1-sided documents, I recommend that you make that selection in the printer driver.  Please ensure all programs are closed, not just minimized, then follow these steps to select 1-sided printing in the printer driver:

1.  Open the Properties/Preferences window for the printer.

For Windows 10 for example: Right-click the Start button and select Control Panel. Choose View Devices and Printers.  Right click on the listing for your printer, and then select 'Printing Preferences...' from the menu that appears.
 2.  Click [Finishing].

3.  Select [1-sided Printing] from [Print Style].

4.  Select the binding edge from [Binding Location].  The output image is displayed in the preview area.

5.  Click [Apply] and [OK].

6.  Restart your computer.

Once your computer restarts, all of your documents will print 1-sided. 

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements