cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dirty copy

Mahmoud1
Apprentice

When I make copies and print documents in my Canon Mf9200 series ufrii lt is starting to produce dirty pages, the front and the back of the papers are dirty , i tried to change the cartridge but the probleem remain , also i noticed that a bove the cartridge is very heat more than normale and i see small black plastic or some matriela above the cartridge , any help would be appriciated ,thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

James_C

Hi Mahmoud1,

I recommend cleaning the fixing unit.  If black streaks etc appear on printed output, the fixing unit may be dirty. Also, you should use the Fixing Unit Cleaning procedure every time the toner cartridge is replaced. Print the cleaning pattern on LTR paper for cleaning the fixing unit.

NOTE:
  • As cleaning paper, LTR or A4 paper must be loaded in the paper drawer or the stack bypass tray.
  • Cleaning the fixing unit takes approximately 60 seconds.
  • When some jobs are stored in memory, this function is not available.

1. Press  (Main Menu).

2. Press the right Any key to select <Additional Func.>.

3. Use [  ] , [  ] or  (Scroll Wheel) to select <Adjustment/Cleaning>, then press [OK].

4. Use [  ] , [  ] or  (Scroll Wheel) to select <Fixing Unit Cleaning>, then press [OK].

5. Confirm that <Start Cleaning> is displayed, then press [OK].

Printing starts.

Discard the cleaning paper after use.

NOTE:

The cleaning process cannot be canceled. Please wait until it is completed.

6. Press  (Main Menu) to return to the Main Menu screen.

If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks for your reply , i will give it a try , i will let u know if it work,regards 

Announcements