cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connection code to set up wireless printing

jamesescott_007
Apprentice

Im trying to connect my ipad app "canon direct print and scnan" is the app name and the app is asking for a connection code to identify my printer or it says i can use my ipad to scan the printers QR code that is on the printers front panel witch i cant find. can anyone tell my where this code can be found I tried the serial number with no luck?

37 REPLIES 37

I have a Canon Pixma MG2920 printer and need the connection code

Hello Rita!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x) or what kind of tablet, as well as the way you connect to your device (networked via WiFi or Ethernet).

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is an urgent support need, please CLICK HERE to reach our friendly Technical Support Team by phone or email.

Thanks and have a great day!

I want to connect my iPad to my wireless Canon printer. O downloaded the Canon mobile printing app and it's asking for a connection code.

Where is it?

App Store or Google Play

Where do I find a wireless connection code for a MG2922 conon printer?

Robert1

Hi Robert, I don't know. Mine worked without a code, using the business app as described above.

what and where do I find the MFP on a Canon D530 for my I ph app

Hello.

Troubleshooting with our support group will have to be done to narrow down the causes of your issues. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Barbarchibald
Apprentice

Announcements