cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

canon mf3110

nisha
Apprentice

my canon laser base mf3110 is printing with a shadow. How can i solve this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

James_C

Hi nisha,                    

Your email has reached technical support for Canon USA. Since this product laser base mf3110  is neither sold nor supported in the USA and appears to be a Canon Europe product, we do not have the resources or references to provide the information you have requested. For information and troubleshooting assistance, please visit http://www.canon.com to determine the support site closest to you geographically.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello,

My MF3110 has problems too. I have taken it to local repair shops, reviewed the service manual & searched the internet, including Canon, for assistance. This printer has been durable & reliable for years, maybe that's why I'm not finding any repair guidance. I bought this printer in the US and understand that it's an old unit, but someone should be familiar with this printer.  Since there's no Canon repair center to send it to, wiil you please help us locate a service or technician to advise & help troubleshoot via phone or email?

Cleaned the printer after toner spilled inside the printer,  Now, the printer receives the print job, but won't print. I see the document leave the computer print queue (also, the scanner will copy) & the print job title displays in the printer LCD, but no printout. No normal printer sounds of the motor, gears, paper pickup, etc. The repair shop said that everything is in alignment, but the printer has unknown "problems".  Sarah

Hi thiese,

It is recommended that you contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

http://Canon.us/ContactLI

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I contacted Canon about this problem. Tech support rep said he didn't have info on the MF3110 & couldn't help. I will try an email to Canon per your suggestion. 

Announcements